Tuesday, July 23, 2013

UFC 163 Preview: Jose Aldo vs Korean Zombie & Phil Davis vs Lyoto Machida



My strength is that I push opponents all the way. - Chan Sung Jung

I think my biggest advantage is my fight style. Wherever the fight goes...I engage very well. - Jose Aldo

UFC 163: Aldo vs. Korean Zombie
August 3, 2013
HSBC Arena in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.

Jose Aldo vs. Chan Sung Jung  
Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis
Cezar Ferreira vs. Thiago Santos
Thales Leites vs. Tom Watson
John Lineker vs. Jose Tome

Preliminary card (FX)
Vinny Magalhães vs. Anthony Perosh
Amanda Nunes vs. Sheila Gaff
Sergio Moraes vs. Neil Magny
Ian McCall vs. Iliarde Santos

Preliminary card (Facebook)
Rani Yahya vs. Josh Clopton
Viscardi Andrade vs. Bristol Marunde
Ednaldo Oliveira vs. Francimar Barroso

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations