Sunday, August 11, 2013

Conor McGregor on not being complacent



Conor McGregor spoke to Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour about on not being complacent, despite receiving a lot of hype already in the UFC:

"I don't get comfortable, I don't get complacent. I went out for dinner with the Don (Dana White), we went out for a meal, and I was saying to him, just because we're here now and going for meals and shit, don't think I'm going to be getting comfortable, don't think I'm going to do what a lot of these schmucks have done. They got lazy, they got sloppy and sluggish. Come fight time they show up and they're out of shape, their shots are off. Me, I don't get complacent, if anything, these kinds of things, and all this going on spoils me to work harder. I use this as motivation."

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations